Matomy Market (formerly AdsMarket) is an Israel based affiliate network founded in 2005. It is a part of Matomy Media Group. They have more than a thousand offers in many categories, of which I found downloads and mobile apps to be top converting one. Unlike many other networks, they have offers for almost all countries in the world. Since this is a CPA network, you will be only paid after user completes some action.
They run sophisticated in-house ad serving and conversion tracking platform. Initially it may look bit confusing, but after a short period of getting used to, is very powerful and convenient to use. Their search facility allows you to search for campaigns, programs, creative, products or mobile offer. I like their GeoTags tool, which in combination with AdZones allows you to create banner rotator for different countries and programs. However, this is not a very easy to do and can be quite tedious work, especially in the beginning.
Commission report interface is simple to use and understand and it provides plenty of information.
Generally NET30, but publishers can negotiate weekly payments. All commissions have to be approved by advertisers.
- Wire transfer ($40-$50 fee)
- Check ($100 fee!)
- PayPal (free). In order to use Paypal you need to contact your account manager.
Is it legit?
Check at the payment proof below. They definitely pay and they pay on time. They have a big company behind them, and they run a serious business, so don’t worry about being scammed. Just don’t try to trick the system and you’ll be fine.
What I like
- On time payments
- Large selection of programs
What I don’t like
- If for some reason you don’t like Paypal, you will be annoyed by really high fees for other payment methods
- Some advertisers need to approve publishers before you can promote their programs.
- Their banner rotator may look a bit confusing and takes some practising